Subject: [Ecrit] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ecrit-held-routing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2015 20:38:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A Routing Request Extension for the HELD Protocol
        Authors         : James Winterbottom
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          Laura Liess
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-held-routing-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-03-07

Abstract:
   In many circumstances public LoST servers or a distributed network of
   forest guides linking public LoST servers is not available.  The
   general ECRIT calling models breakdown without publically accessible
   LoST servers.  Sometimes location servers may have access to
   emergency routing information.  This document defines an extension to
   the HELD protocol so a location request can include a request for
   routing information and allowing the subsequent location response to
   include routing information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-held-routing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ecrit-held-routing-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ecrit-held-routing-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: James Winterbottom <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2015 15:41:07 +1100

Hi All,

A few changes.
Took on board Randall’s suggesting to only return stuff for a single service URN and to allow the requestor to specify a service URN if they want, but the default is always und:service:sos.

Applied the changes I said I would do then I responded to Roger’s comments.

Cheers
James

> On 8 Mar 2015, at 3:38 pm, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Ecrit mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit