Subject: [Ecrit] WGLC for the remaining three WG documents, and planned WG closure

From: Az Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 11:00:01 +0000

Dear ECRIT WG,

The final three documents that have already been developed in ECRIT are
about to start their WGLC (look for separate thread for each one).

We chairs were waiting for the editors to resolve some schema issues, and
these have been resolved based on review by Peter St. Andre (to whom,
thanks).

We plan to close the WG after these three documents are published.  There
is likely to be some future maintenance or other work, so we will keep the
mailing list open.

It's been a long run, but as you will see when we share the shepherd
questionnaires, these drafts along with the rest of the group's work, is
implemented and having impact!

Roger and Allison
ECRIT Chairs

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 09:55:06 -0600

On 3/23/18 5:00 AM, Az Mankin wrote:
> We chairs were waiting for the editors to resolve some schema issues,
> and these have been resolved based on review by Peter St. Andre (to
> whom, thanks).

I performed a "sanity check" of the XML schemas but will take an even
closer look during WGLC.

Peter