Subject: [Ecrit] draft-ietf-ecrit-location-profile-registry-policy next steps

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 08:08:56 -0700

Hi there,

The IESG approved this document.  A few ADs had comments I want to make
sure were seen and considered before I send it to the RFC Editor.

Please have a look at the ballot and let me know what you think.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-location-profile-registry-policy/ballot/

-MSK

---

From: "Randall Gellens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 09:23:21 -0700

Thanks, Murray.  I'd already read and responded to the comments that 
suggested a document edit and made the edits in version -02, which I was 
waiting to submit until after seeing if there were more comments.  I'll 
upload it now.  The only comment that expressed a concern and hasn't 
resulted in a document edit is Éric's expression of annoyance at its 
US-centricness, which I replied to in email a few minutes ago.

--Randall

> _______________________________________________
> Ecrit mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit