Subject: [Ecrit] Zaheduzzaman Sarker's No Objection on draft-ietf-ecrit-location-profile-registry-policy-01: (with COMMENT)

From: Zaheduzzaman Sarker via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 04:01:14 -0700

Zaheduzzaman Sarker has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ecrit-location-profile-registry-policy-01: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-location-profile-registry-policy/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

looks useful to me.

---

From: "Randall Gellens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 10:51:08 -0700

Thank you for your review and positive comment, Zaheduzzaman.

--Randall

On 19 Mar 2021, at 4:01, Zaheduzzaman Sarker via Datatracker wrote:

> Please refer to 
> https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html