Subject: [Ecrit] Robert Wilton's No Objection on draft-ietf-ecrit-location-profile-registry-policy-01: (with COMMENT)

From: Robert Wilton via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 02:37:27 -0700

Robert Wilton has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ecrit-location-profile-registry-policy-01: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-location-profile-registry-policy/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Thanks for this document.

One minor comment: It might be helpful to readers to mention IANA in the
abstract.

E.g., changing "Translation (LoST) Location Profile registry" to "Translation
(LoST) Location Profile IANA registry".

Regards,
Rob

---

From: "Randall Gellens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 13:06:09 -0700

Good idea, Rob, thanks.  I've made the edit in pending version -02, 
which I will post after seeing any further comments.

--Randall