Subject: [Ecrit] Please answer: What to do with the planned-changes draft

From: "Randall Gellens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 15:45:51 -0800

WG Members,

In order to resolve the key open issue and move forward with the 
planned-changes draft, the chairs and author need to understand how much 
consensus we have. I've created a Doodle poll to help do this. Please 
pick one of the first three choices, and, if applicable, either of the 
3d and 4th choices and add a comment.

The first three choices are:

-Either mechanism (polling or notification) is OK with me.
-I prefer the notification mechanism.
-I prefer the polling mechanism.

If you prefer polling or notification but can live with the other, 
please vote "Yes" for the one you prefer and vote "Yes, if need be" (by 
double-clicking) on the other.

If you have a technical objection to either mechanism, please vote for 
the 3d or 4th choice and enter a comment.

The 3d and 4th choices are:

-I have a technical objection to the polling mechanism.
-I have a technical objection to the notification mechanism.

The poll URL:

https://doodle.com/poll/3krg2xh2yk3iww8r?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

As a reminder, it's perfectly fine to vote for the first choice (no 
preference) and leave it at that.

--Randall