Subject: DV EC/EDI Roundtable Announcement... 2000.

From: "EIM: Richter, Robert J., Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 23:18:31 -0500

The Delaware Valley EC / EDI Roundtable, Inc.
                   * Committed to Your Success *
                        Post Office Box 502
               Broomall, Pennsylvania USA 19008-0502
                   URL: http://www.eRoundTable.org
                        Email: [email-masked]

Friday, 19th February, 1999

Greetings.

Announcing the next D. V. EC/EDI Roundtable meeting on
Wednesday afternoon, 29th March, 2000, 12:30pm at
the Great Valley campus of Penn State University.

Please pardon any duplicate receipt of this information.  
Also, please pass this on to a friend or colleague.

Announcing the dates for other scheduled DV EC/EDI
Roundtable events this year:

- Wednesday afternoon, 29th March, 2000, 12:00pm;

- Wednesday afternoon, 3rd May, 2000, 12:00pm;

- Wednesday afternoon, 21st June, 2000, 12:00pm; and

- our 2nd annual EC Valley 2000 all day symposium
  on Wednesday, 20th September, 2000.

The theme of our March 29th event is ...

The Great EC Experiment - Who got it Right?

- Where Do We Go From Here?

- Millions of dollars have been spent;

- millions made;

- millions earned; 

- millions lost;

- millions re-invested ... 

...We are several years into the great 'online experiment'
that many B2C and B2B businesses have undertaken.  What 
lessons have been learned?  What's working? What's not?  
Who got it right?  What does the future hold?

Come out to hear an Internet marketing strategist, and 
on-line service providers from the B2B and B2C markets 
share their experiences and recommendations on the hottest 
topic in the business and high tech arenas.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The theme of our May 3rd, 2000 event is ...

eCommerce Implementation - Getting it right.

sessions will include:

- Case Studies from EC service providers;

- Case Studies of other, more traditional businesses 
  who have successfully deployed EC solutions within 
  their organization.  

More info will follow.  Please watch for our snail-mail 
announcement due to hit the streets this week.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Delaware Valley EC/EDI Roundtable, Inc. is a 
not-for-profit corporation of people interested in 
Electronic Commerce and Electronic Data Interchange.  
The organization works in cooperation with private industry, 
government, educators and the healthcare industry to further 
understanding and development of EC/EDI concepts and 
practices.  

In September, 1999,  along with the Internet Business Alliance, 
we hosted a very successful, all day conference, 'EC Valley 99', 
which focused on E-Commerce issues and evolving trends.  The 
conference was very well attended and received tremendous 
feedback, which highlights the wealth of talent and interest 
in eCommerce that is prevalent within the Delaware Valley.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Registration is FREE for Members!
                $50 for Non-Members; and
                 $5 for Non-Member Students.

Please bring your questions, comments & case issues for resolution at
the roundtable sessions immediately following each session.  You will
not want to miss these presentations.  Reserve a seat now!

REGISTER: any (one) of three easy ways - 
---------

fill out the included Registration Form (below); and

 1. fax it to the WC ECRC at 610.918.4545; or
 2. fax it to Jessica Logan of EDI-ImpleMentors at 610.459.5791; or
 3. email it to [email-masked]
    NOTE: fax or email ONLY the Registration Form!! Please.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

               The Delaware Valley EDI Roundtable, Inc.
                          Registration Form

             The Great EC Experiment - Who got it Right?

                                 on

                   Wednesday, 29th March, 2000
                     12:00 pm to 5:00 pm at the
                The Pennsylvania State University
                        Great Valley Campus
       30 East Swedesford Road - Malvern, Pennsylvania 19355 
             PSU General Information: 610.648.3200 
                  please see directions, below ...

Registration Fee . . . please check one:

   Free for Members ___
$50 for Non-Members ___
    $5 for Students ___

Payment Method (please check one):
      VISA: __
MasterCard: __
     Check: __

    Card #: _________________ ** you may CALL or FAX in credit
Expiration: ____ /____           card info if you prefer. **
 Signature: _________________

Sessions start promptly at 1:00 pm.

   Name: ____________________

  Title: ____________________

 Entity: ____________________

Address: ____________________

         ____________________

         ____________________

VoicePhone: _____________

 FAX Phone: _____________

 E-Mail ID: _____________

To attend: please fax this form to Robert Richter @ 
           610.459.5791 (FAX); e-mail to [email-masked]; or
           fax to WC ECRC @ 610.918.4545 (FAX).

If paying by check, also mail a copy, with remittance to:

         Delaware Valley EDI Roundtable, Inc.
         Post Office Box 502
         Broomall, PA 19008-0502

More info, please contact Jim Walsh on 610.918.4500, or
                          Frank McGrail on 610.359.7217 or 
                          Robert Richter on 610.325.9755.

Thank you for your time and consideration.  See you at PSU Great Valley
on Wednesday at noon, the 29th of March, 2000.  Please pass this
announcement along to a friend or colleague.

Kindest Regards,

Robert J. Richter, Jr.
Advisor and Past ChairPerson
Delaware Valley EC/EDI Roundtable, Inc.

Founder, President and CEO
EDI-ImpleMentors Inc.
1176 Middletown Road, Suite # 2
Gradyville, PA 19039-0331 
[email-masked]: eMail
610.459.4791 : voice
610.459.5791 : fax

!!! if you would like to be removed from this mailing,
kindly reply with 'REMOVE' in the subject line,
and, please pardon our intrusion...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Directions to Penn State Great Valley

From New Jersey and East, Reading and West:

Take the Pennsylvania Turnpike to Exit 24 at Valley Forge.  Follow Route
202 South to the Great Valley Exit (Route 29 North). At the first light,
turn left onto Swedesford Road, then take first left into Penn State
Great Valley. 

From West Chester, Delaware, And South:

Take Route 202 North to the Great Valley Exit (Route 29 North). Turn
right twice onto Route 29 North and continue to next traffic light.
Turn right onto Swedesford Road and take second right into Penn State
Great Valley. 

From Philadelphia:

Follow the Schuylkill Expressway(Route 76) West to Valley Forge.  Take
Route 202 South to the Great Valley exit(Route 29 North). At the first
light, turn left onto Swedesford Road, then take first left into Penn
State Great Valley. 

From King of Prussia, Norristown:

Follow Route 202 South to the Great Valley exit(Route 29 North). At the
first light, turn left onto Swedesford Road, the take first left into
Penn State Great Valley.