Subject: New Gartner Group notes referencing EDIINT, ebXML and GISB

From: "Dick Brooks" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 08:13:05 -0600

I've read two recent notes from Gartner Group that you may find interesting.
The notes were produced by Wes Rischel, director of the Healthcare Research
Division. Even though the information is presented with a slant toward
healthcare I believe the information he presents is applicable to all
industries.

IMO, Gartner Group is the first Industry Analyst to succinctly capture the
requirements for E-Commerce AND provide a clear path through the "forest" of
E-Commerce "standards". Great job Wes, hope you're on one of these lists.

I know many of the readers on the list are Gartner clients, I encourage you
to take a look at Wes Rischel's notes:

1. Requirements for Completing the Digital Dial Tone, Technology, T-12-6803,
W. Rishel, Research Note, 12 December 2000
2. Solutions to Complete the Digital Dial Tone, Tactical Guidelines,
TG-12-6804, W. Rishel, Research Note, 12 December 2000

Regards,

Dick Brooks
Group 8760
110 12th Street North
Birmingham, AL 35203
[email-masked]
205-250-8053
Fax: 205-250-8057
http://www.8760.com/

InsideAgent - Empowering e-commerce solutions