Subject: Publicizing EDIINT capability

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 12:09:39 -0400

Folks,

We at Gillette/Braun/Duracell/Oral-B are now in production with EDIINT AS1
and we're looking to get more of our trading partners using the protocol.
Is there any directory or website where companies can publicize their
EDIINT capability?

     Mark

---

From: "Jim Divoky" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 14:06:02 -0500

There is the EDI-L mailing list which is winding operations down.  It had 1400 members.  The list is moving to
http://groups.yahoo.com/ where it may be accessed via your browser.  It may also be accessed like a mailing list as
follows:

1.  Email a message to [email-masked].  The subject or
text in the message is not important, but you may put the word
"subscribe" in the subject and/or body of the message.

2.  You will receive an email message within an hour or less from
yahoogroups.com to confirm.  Reply to this confirmation and you will be
subscribed.

The new list currently has 525 members.  Most U.S. retailers were on the old list.

Jim Divoky
EC Solutions, Inc.
PO Box 667
Kent, OH  44240-0012
Providing EDI/EC Consulting and Contracting Services
Mobile  330-606-6826
Pager   877-282-3426   (Toll free)
Email   [email-masked]
        To send short message to mobile phone:
                email [email-masked]