Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ediint-as2-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 08:45:07 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Electronic Data Interchange-Internet Integration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: HTTP Transport for Secure Peer-to-Peer EDI
                          over the Internet
	Author(s)	: D. Moberg, D. Brooks, R. Drummond, D. Fischer
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ediint-as2-10.txt
	Pages		: 25
	Date		: 07-Jan-02
	
This document describes how to exchange structured business data
securely using HTTP transport for EDIFACT, X12, XML or other
used for business to business data interchange. The data is
packaged using standard MIME content-types. Authentication and
privacy are obtained by using CMS (S/MIME) or OpenPGP security
body parts. Authenticated acknowledgements make use of
multipart/signed replies to the HTTP POST requests.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ediint-as2-10.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ediint-as2-10.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ediint-as2-10.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Dick Brooks" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 12:39:31 -0600

Please change the following section in the latest AS2 draft, ref
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ediint-as2-10.txt:

G.  Authors' Addresses

    Dale Moberg
    [email-masked]
    Sterling Commerce
    4600 Lakehurst Ct.
    Dublin, OH 43016 USA

    Dick Brooks
    [email-masked]
    Group 8760
    110 12th Street North
    Suite F103
    Birmingham, Alabama 35203
    Tel: 205-250-8053

Dale is no longer with Sterling Commerce.

I am also with a new employer, please change my contact information to:

Dick Brooks
[email-masked]
Systrends, Inc
7855 South River Parkway, Suite 111
Tempe, Arizona 85284
Web: www.systrends.com <http://www.systrends.com>
Phone:480.756.6777,Mobile:205-790-1542,eFax:240-352-0714

Thanks..

Dick Brooks

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 7:45 AM
To: IETF-Announce:
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ediint-as2-10.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Electronic Data Interchange-Internet
Integration Working Group of the IETF.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type: