Subject: EDI for Human Resources

From: "Peet, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 17:45:30 -0500

All,

Is there are EDI standard body or group that deals with Human Resource
issues?  Things like insurance, 401k, payroll, address maintenance, etc.?

Thanks,

David Peet
Director of Sales Support
CROSSMARK®
Center for Excellence
Tele  (972) 349-4648
Fax   (972) 738-7992
Cell   (214) 287-0009
Email:  [email-masked]

This message is intended only for the use of the individual (s) or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and/or proprietary to CROSSMARK® and its affiliated companies.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, forwarding or copying of this
communication is prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original message.

---

From: "Pae Choi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 20:21:35 -0700

One place you can take a look is http://www.hr-xml.org.

Pae