Subject: Information for you!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 00:37:55 -0600

WILLIAM HILL LOTTO, No. 1 Station
Avenue, Dublin Road, Athlone, Co. Westmeath, Ireland

FROM: THE DESK OF THE
VICE PRESIDENT

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPT

REF NO: WHC/2666801029/03

BATCH NO: 16/0017/PAD

ATTN: STICK WINNER.

RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION, FINAL NOTICE.

We
are pleased to inform you of the release today of the results of the WILLIAM
HILL SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY/END OF YEAR HIGHSTAKE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM held on 10th
of November 2004.

Your
name attached to the ticket number 5 - 12 - 26 - 29 - 36 - 49 - 56 - 89 with
serial number 2115 - 05 drew the lucky numbers 7 - 9 - 14 - 16 - 29 - 33 which
consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category.

You
have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of £666,810.00 in cash
credited to file REF.NO: WHC/2666801029/03. This is from a total cash prize of
£11,335,770.00 POUNDS shared among the 17 international winners in this
category.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your
fund is now deposited with a security company insured in your name. Due to the
mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award from public
notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your
nominated account, as this is a part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of this program by participants. All
participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000
names from USA, New Zealand, Europe, Africa, Pacific and Asia as part of our
end of year international program, which we conduct once every year. We hope
with a part of your prize money, you will take part in our mid year (summer)
high stake £ 1.6 billion pounds international lottery.

To
begin your claim, please contact your claims agent, MR. FOREST ANDERSON,
Foreign Operations Manager, PIONEER SECURITY AND DEPOSIT COMPANY, UK ON Fax No:
+44 709 2840872 or E-mail: [email-masked] by providing your
winning details, contact information including your phone and fax numbers for
processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your
choice. Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than November 30th
2004. After this date all funds will be returned to the WILLIAM HILL ECONOMICAL
RESERVES as unclaimed.

NOTE:
In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to
quote your reference and batch numbers in every of your correspondence with us
or your agent Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do
inform your claims agent as soon as possible. Congratulations again from all
members of our staff and thank you for being a part of our promotion program.

Sincerely,

MRS
SILVIA DUKE.

VICE PRESIDENT.

WILLIAM HILL LOTTO.

This
email was sent to [email-masked]. Edit
your profile

::Unsubscribe:: ::Forward
to a friend:: ::Privacy Policy::

BruceOwens
34 Allen Avenue
Ikeja
Rhode Island - 25541
US
Contact No.7187745300

Powered by myMailGenie.com