Subject: CAN YOU BE AN HONEST PARTNER?

From: SUSAN SHABANGA <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 18:29:08 +0200

From: Mrs.Susan Shabangu
[email-masked]

Greetings to you,

With warm heart I offer my friendship, and greetings, and I hope this

Mail meets you in good time.

However strange or surprising this contact might seem to you as we have

Not met personally or had any dealings in the past, I humbly ask that

You take due consideration of its importance and the immense benefit it

Will be to you and me.

After careful consideration with my children, we resolved to contact

You for your most needed assistance in this manner. I duly apologize

For infringing on your privacy, if this contact is not acceptable to

you, as I make this proposal to you as a person of integrity. I got your

Contacts through my personal research and out of desperation decided to

Reach you through this medium.

First and foremost I wish to introduce myself properly to you. My name

Is Mrs. Susan Shabangu, mother of three and the Deputy Minister of

Minerals and Energy of The Republic of South Africa for seven years I

Will now give you a general overview of the situation. When I was sworn

In as Deputy Minister of Minerals and Energy in 1996, with my

Influence, my husband Mr. Ndebele Simon Shabangu a very successful

Businessman was awarded several contracts in my ministry and had direct

dealings with foreign investors in this field.

Due to my political status, I was not involved in my husbands business

Which was very vast and successful? My beloved husband died whilst on

the 25th of July 2000, in the Air France concord plane crash bound for new

York in their plan for a world cruise.

YOU CAN GO THROUH MY WEB SITE:

www.gov.za/gol/gcis_profile.jsp?id=1066

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

When my husband died, I was contacted as next of kin by a private

security firm in Europe to come forth with the Certificate of Deposit

and claim a safety deposit my husband has in their Vault in his name.

At that time, my children and I did not have an idea where the

Certificate might be.

We then instructed the security firm to continue holding the safety

deposit until further instructions from me. Whilst preparing for the

second remembrance of my beloved husband, I was going through his

library collection and to my astonishment I discovered a Certificate of

Deposit for the safety deposit with this private security firm, and

other documents relating to the safety deposit in a book.

The safety deposit which is in a trunk box, is stocked with hard

currency (US Dollars) totaling $47,000,000 which was generated from

cash payments from his business associates in the diamond trade from

Antwerp, Belgium. Though I knew my late husband was in the diamond

business, I did not have the knowledge that he moved funds in cash.

This has came as a shock to me and my children, and we have decided to

have this fund invested immediately in commercial and residential

properties abroad as well as profitable ventures, as any member of my

family cannot hold such a huge amount in our name due to my political

status here in South Africa, hence we sincerely propose to you to

render us your most needed assistance in this regard.

If you agree to render us your assistance, your role in this project

will be to act on my behalf as a trustee to receive the safety deposit

containing the funds from the Security firm. Though I believe this

transaction should be based on mutual understanding, trust, honesty,

reliability and most of all confidentiality.

For your reliable assistance, we are offering you 20% of the funds. I

thank you in advance as we anticipate your assistance in enabling us

achieve this goal. On hearing from you, I will forward your contact to

our lawyer who will be representing us, and also give you his contact

for both of you to communicate and proceed with the transaction.

He will be working with you for a mutual conclusion of the process and

I look forward to a long lasting business relationship with you. As you

may understand, due to my sensitive position in the present government,

it is not safe to communicate with me via phone or fax. This is why I

have communicated with you with my private email Address:-          [email-masked],   whether or

not you are interested in assisting us please let us know. This will

enable us make alternative plans, in the event of non-interest on your

part.

With warm regards,

Mrs. S. Shabangu
[email-masked]

*****IMORTANT AND CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE****: This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or
legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual or
entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender,
so that we can arrange for proper delivery, and then please delete
the message from your inbox.

Thank you.