Subject: Photoshop Video Training

From: "Photoshop Training" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 03:57:26 +0100

7 Hours of Photoshop Video Training - $29.95

Download a DEMO Here

http://www.photoshop-video-teacher.com/DEMO.htm

Adobe Photoshop CS 

Adobe Photoshop CS is a professional tool for editing digital images. With
Photoshop Tutorials on Video, you'll get to peek over the shoulder of a
professional graphic designer and learn at your own pace. With access to
more than 7 hours of Photoshop instruction, you'll discover the secrets of
editing digital photos like a pro, how-to create cool objects for web
sites,
and learn a myriad of other useful tricks - all in one comprehensive
step-by-step course. 

7 hours of Video Training

All Photoshop tutorials are presented in crystal-clear 1024x768 video
quality, and are available to you as a downloadable file. No streaming, no
activation, no copyright protection - simply download a file and watch it
as
many times as you like. A picture may be worth a thousand words, but a
video
explains things far more clearly and concisely. Try our demo and discover
how easy working in Adobe Photoshop can be. 

Editing Digital Photos

Digital photography is one of the fastest-growing tech markets, but
learning how image editing software works hasn't been easy. With this set
of
clearly-worded Photoshop tutorials, you can enter the digital photography
world at your own pace and discover ways to improve your imagery with Adobe
Photoshop. We'll show you how-to remove distracting objects, assemble
panoramas, restore damaged photos, remove red-eye, adjust color, and
address
a myriad of other digital photo issues and projects. 

Step By Step Course

"I wish I had known about this video before. I've bought four books, but
this set of Photoshop tutorials gave me much more." "Books are great as a
quick reference, but if you really want to learn how-to edit digital
photos,
Photoshop Tutorials on Video is the way to go. It's so much easier to
follow! Thanks for your great service!" - Don Bryant, Woodland Hills, CA 

No future mailings

http://www.photoshop-video-teacher.com/r.htm