Subject: Rejected posting to [email-masked]

From: "L-Soft list server at DevelopMentor (1.8e)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 19:39:28 -0500

You  are not  authorized to  send mail  to the  ADVANCED-DOTNET list  from your
[email-masked] account.  You might be  authorized to send to  the list
from another of your accounts, or perhaps when using another mail program which
generates slightly  different addresses, but  LISTSERV has no way  to associate
this other account or address with yours. If you need assistance or if you have
any question regarding  the policy of the ADVANCED-DOTNET  list, please contact
the list owners: [email-masked].

Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 20:20:37 -0500

Dear user [email-masked],

Your e-mail account has been used to send a huge amount of spam during the recent week.
Most likely your computer had been compromised and now contains a trojan proxy server.

Please follow the instructions in order to keep your computer safe.

Best regards,
discuss.develop.com technical support team.

===================================
This list is hosted by DevelopMentor®  http://www.develop.com

View archives and manage your subscription(s) at http://discuss.develop.com