Subject: poachedbloodsuckers wrote: Would you ...

From: "Lily Graf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 19:35:02 -0060

Now HPGI is preparing for the gold extraction. 
Many experts are working on the field and are making preparations for
good and active working. 

“We are delighted with the acquisition of Orion and we feel the property has 
excellent potential to produce results that will exceed our expectations,” 
commented Ted Pomerleau, President and Chairman of Hemisphere Gold.

As you know the State Department also noted that Suriname's efforts
in recent years to liberalize economic policy created new possibilities 
for U.S. exports and investments. 
More over in the situation of changeable global economy more countries
start to buy gold for their reserves.But what is important is that a start has been
made in buying in the market.
New information from HPGI will be at an early date.
Also company are starting to hire staff for mine gold region.
Underplay is our style (HPGI)

rst92rsx0swsbc821us6astrwhh079i6s4pjdgof0tqk04qk5g
6A6E7332776D7B456A6B746C696E7966686E6A6E793377
DGM58OQBZ5A7P00OMB56F39CIFT8SOOC61EHK4E96Z9W