Subject: Do I need to look further in this presentation or should I move on?

From: "Marks N. Kitty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 20:25:46 +0200

CDPN Acquires GPS And Wireless Transportation Development Company!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN, through its subsidiary "Supremacy Intl", acquired all outstanding
shares in General Link Information Systems. General manages, serves and
operates the only GPS vehicle monitoring and management system in China,
and provides a wide range of mobile applications for the transport
industry. This is HOT! It's already taking off, volume jumped through
the roof Friday! Read the release and get in on CDPN first thing Monday.

If this way of earning extra income appeals to you, by all means check
out the possibilities. For anyone who is starting up a home business,
this is vitally important. He argues that the US is practically bankrupt
- too much debt owed to foreign nations, and no means (but greenbacks)
to pay back.
I just did that and cleaned house - Took ever link off my main page that
sent people off to another direction.
You will look in the ezines which are related to product you are
interested in.
" , we promise you more action than you've had in years.
Attaining a high rank for your website can take considerable time.
Reinforce this synthetic experience by taking the actions that ingrain
it into your nervous system.
That man was Abraham Lincoln.
These are not the only ways you can operate from home. He correctly
identified four ways of earning money:   1. All these goodies for free.
I often felt like shouting - "Hey, look here.
Whatever your definition of success is, there are several personal
characteristics that are common denominators among successful people.
Completing your tasks one at a time and then moving on makes the task
easier and you can see immediate results.
To find and develop your greatest potential, you discipline your mind 
with four mental conditioners.
Ask any unemployed person how tough it is to get a job, any job in
America these days.
Well, I am not discussing this aspect here, but I will only mention that
it would help you again to become your own customer. You can think a new
self concept into existence by a process of visualizing yourself playing
this new role.