Subject: Diffuse it at the beginning of the relationship, and you'll never have to deal with it again.

From: "Hull O. Jess" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 20:26:17 +0200

CDPN Acquires GPS And Wireless Transportation Development Company!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN, through its subsidiary "Supremacy Intl", acquired all outstanding
shares in General Link Information Systems. General manages, serves and
operates the only GPS vehicle monitoring and management system in China,
and provides a wide range of mobile applications for the transport
industry. This is HOT! It's already taking off, volume jumped through
the roof Friday! Read the release and get in on CDPN first thing Monday.

There is no end to improvement and this exercise of thinking like a
customer should get better with practice resulting in better conversion
rate. To change what you see, change your self- concept. Pull out all
the FFA listings - hit all the classifieds - send out all the free ads -
frantic to get the word out - surely someone will hit my site.
Having a mentor to help you successfully start up your home business is
a stroke of luck if you are on the receiving end.
How do you retain your prospects when they arrive at your landing page?
Strategy - A good strategy, or game plan, can make or break you.
Recent estimates indicate that a large majority of successful people
have used a mentor as a standard business practice.
Power up your self concept.
Instead, it only associates you with the negative stereotype of a
salesperson who has been trained to move the sales process forward at
the prospect's expense.
Isn't is amazing the lengths we go to in order to bring customers into 
our sites and then just send them off in another direction. How to use
the four mental conditioners to Power Up Your Self Concept.
Unfortunately there's not enough of it yet under control to overcome the
illness, hence the patient is still sick, dollar falls. If you put
nothing into your effort  you will get nothing out of it.
Robert Kayosaki in his book Rich Dad Poor Dad has pointed out that we
live in an age where we must ensure that we have Multiple Sources of
Income. So many of us work ourselves into a frenzy before we actually
pick up the phone to call someone.
Learn to diffuse sales pressure.
Successful mental re-programming produces mental discipline, the ability
to think something useful instead of something useless or .
Would have saved me many headaches. Success isn't something you chase.