Subject: Check an the alpha demo of Xopus in Firefox.

From: "Gorman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 20:01:04 +0200

CDPN Moves To Corners GPS Market In China!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN announced Friday that is has acquired all outstanding shares of
General Link Information Systems, Chinas only GPS vehicle monitoring and
management system. GPS systems are huge; controlling that market is even
bigger. Read the news and get on CDPN first thing Monday!

Javascript support means that all AJAX goodness is available to you !
org (public archive). 2 (draft) SVG Mobile SVG Print SVG Requirements
(draft) Mailing Lists SVG SVG Print Test Suite SVG 1.
0 implementation for accelerated vector graphics. The chips are slated
for release in devices around Christmas 2008.
0 implementation for accelerated vector graphics. In the demo you can
see a pie chart which is drawn using SVG.
Every change in the XML updates the pie chart in real time. W3C SVG
Slidemaker : one of the presentation tools used by W3C Team members.
SVG is a government mandated standard for mobile geodata in Japan
(g-contents initiative).
0 build is available on Win32 (x86), MacOS X (universal binary), Linux
(x86), and FreeBSD (x86). AmanithVG builds for embedded platforms (Linux
embedded, Symbian S60 3rd) are available on request, they have been
fully tested on Texas Instrument OMAP2420 and Freescale i.
0, a cross platform vector drawing application based on SVG. The SVG
Mobile Profiles: SVG Basic and SVG Tiny are targeted to resource-limited
devices and are part of the 3GPP platform for third generation mobile
phones.
2 player based on the AmanithVG engine.
In the demo you can see a pie chart which is drawn using SVG. A new
history dialog allows you to browse your change history, and many new
extension effects are added including Pattern along Path and Color
Effects.
These tools include property palette, source editor, resources editor,
SVG specific shape tools, transformation tools, and additional
illustration tools. 2007-02-07: Demo: Live SVG Rendering Inside the
Xopus WYSIWYG XML Editor This demo shows that it is possible to edit
your XML in a user-friendly manner, while updating an SVG chart at the
same time. Javascript support means that all AJAX goodness is available
to you ! Every change in the XML updates the pie chart in real time.
It really is alpha quality with a lot of known bugs, so please don't
report any bug unless it won't run at all.
Javascript support means that all AJAX goodness is available to you !
MapViewSVG 6 now offers new capabilities such as batch processing,
tiling of line layers, statistical functionalities, much better and
faster raster layer support etc.
Besides SVG output, MathML is also supported. The consortium is
supported by other companies and research institutions.
The PAG was launched in response to disclosures by France Telecom
related to the Remote Events for XML (REX) specification. And of course
bug fixes, speed ups and other little improvements 2007-02-07: Sketsa
SVG Graphics Editor 4.
2 player based on the AmanithVG engine. This enables a wide range of
photorealistic effects: arbitrarily shaped shades and lights, depth of
field, drop shadows, glows, etc.
1 is a W3C Recommendation and forms the core of the current SVG
developments. I like this layout a lot !
The event is held at the Shelbourne Hotel, 200 Sussex Street at 6:30pm
and is free for all to attend. Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) XML
Graphics for the Web SVG is a language for describing two-dimensional
graphics and graphical applications in XML.
W3C SVG Slidemaker : one of the presentation tools used by W3C Team
members.
2007-03-16: Sketsa SVG Graphics Editor 4. The SVG Foundation maintains
the svgx. Developers lists svg-developers.
Developers lists svg-developers. nl SVG links resource Links Many of
these pages have lists of further links.
2007-02-22: Dynamic Day Planner using SVG I  created a day Planner in
SVG using Inkscape. org is the home to a number of SVG-related blogs and
the SVG Wiki. 2007-03-16: Sketsa SVG Graphics Editor 4.
SVG is a government mandated standard for mobile geodata in Japan
(g-contents initiative).
Members may consult the Member-only REX PAG home page for more
information.