Subject: Receivables clerk - part-time position with a foreign asset management company

From: Darnell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 08:48:22 +0200

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to inquire on your availability for part-time employment.

Nominated  as Russia's most innovative real estate development company
in  2005 by RBC Daily, ICRA Development Co. (ICRA) is headquartered in
Moscow,  Russia. Currently, the company is looking for responsible and
motivated team-players to occupy part-time receivables clerk positions
in  the  United  States.  As a receivables clerk, you will process and
facilitate  real estate investment funds transfers initiated by our US
clients,  reporting  directly  to  the regional receivables manager. A
successful   candidate  is  an  efficient  communicator  who  is  also
comfortable with numbers. Previous book-keeping or clerical experience
is   considered  as  a  major  advantage.  College  education  or  any
entrepreneurial experience is another plus.

No  relocation is required from a successful candidate, and 90% of the
job  can  done  at  your  home  or  office.  This  opening  is a great
opportunity for a candidate looking for an efficient trade-off between
workload  and  compensation,  such as senior citizens or self-employed
individuals.

ICRA  is  a  real  estate  investment  company who is also licensed to
perform  real  estate  trust and fund management activities in Russian
Federation.  Currently,  the  company is launching a closed-end mutual
fund   that   will   invest   into  commercial  real  estate  property
acquisitions  and  development  around  Russia.  ICRA  is dedicated to
providing  investors  reduced  risk  and  superior returns through its
extensive   experience   of   developing   and  managing  real  estate
properties.  Due  to  the high risks associated with such investments,
this  opportunity  is  only open to qualified purchasers as defined by
defined by Rule 501 of Regulation D of the US S.E.C.

To   learn   more  about  our  company,  please  visit  us  online  at
www.icra-development.com

The  receivables  clerk  position  is  commission-based,  and  it will
typically  take  up  to  6 hours per week to complete your tasks. Your
core responsibility will be to receive the funds from our US investors
into  your  designated  bank account, reconcile the payments with your
supervisor  as  required and transfer specified funds into our managed
investment  accounts. You will be in charge of contacting your bank in
order to obtain transfer status information, confirmations and account
activity  reports,  as well as handling daily communications with your
bank.  You  should  be  able  to  perform  your  duties during regular
business hours.

You  will  receive  a 2% flat-rate commission from the gross amount of
each  transfer  that  is  remitted  into  your designated account (for
instance,  if  $20,000  is  credited  into  your  account, you will be
retaining   a  commission  of  $400).  Your  commission  is  available
immediately,  so there is no need to wait for the payroll check in the
end of the month. You can expect to handle up to $100,000 per month at
this position, generating pre-tax earnings of up to $2,000 per month.

From  the tax aspect, you will be paying your income tax, either as an
individual  or as a business entity, calculated as a percentage of the
commissions   received  for  fulfilling  your  duties.  It  should  be
understood  that it is your sole responsibility to report your incomes
to  the  IRS. Being a foreign legal entity, ICRA is unable to withhold
your income tax on your behalf.

You  will  be  receiving  the investment funds exclusively from our US
clients via secure electronic Wire transfer used by major US banks for
funds  and  securities  settlement.  This  means that no funds will be
deposited  into  your  account  unless the transaction is reviewed and
confirmed  by  the  remitting  and  recipient banks. Thus, there is no
financial  risk  on  your  end.  You  will never be required to cash a
check,  make  a  remittance  before  the  funds  are cleared into your
account or engage into any other financially risky activity.

In  order  to  qualify  for  the  position, you must be a permanent US
resident  aged  21  and  above.  It  is  recommended that you set up a
separate bank account for the receivables service (a list of preferred
banks  is  available).  However, you may also use an existing account.
Since  all  communication  with  your  supervisor  will be handled via
email/fax/phone,  you should have full-time access to these facilities
and  be  available  for  communication  in  regular business hours. It
should also be underlined that business owners utilizing business bank
accounts  will  be  subject  to higher receivables turnover, and thus,
higher commissions.

You    can    submit    your    resume    for    this   position   at:
http://icra-development.com/?id=ca

Please  note  that only candidates under serious consideration will be
contacted.  Please  use  the following vacancy code: ICRA0704. Per our
privacy  policy,  your  information will be kept confidential and will
nit be used for any other solicitations.

You     can     also     submit     any     inquiries    online    at:
http://icra-development.com/?id=co