Subject: COTONOU INTERNATIONAL POLICE INTERPOL COMMAND BENIN REPUBLIC

From: CHIMMAJOHN <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 17:37:02 +0900 (KST)

Att: Beneficiary ::::

How are you today
? Please this email message is coming to you from Benin Republic
International Police Command (INTERPOL) We are contacting you today to
inform you earlier that we discoverd your ATM card sum of $4.5Million
USA Dollar from hands of arrested criminals we got in the Oceanic Bank
trying to shift your fund to their helper partner who will share the
fund with them.

After the arest we
touch them and they comfesed that the $4.5Million USA Dollar belongs to
you but they wanted to shift it to someone who can help them and keep
it well in Malaysia they also said that they have contacted you several
times regards the fund but you do not complied as they can transfer the
fund to you thats why they wanted to achieve the ATM card their self.To
avoid much delaying, the $4.5Million USA Dollar  are safety in our
treasure but we will like to hear from you before we will proceed with
the payment, But the best you have to do now is that you should keep
away from anyone in Internet from now till you have this your Funds
card from us because there is lot happening in internet today.

Moreover; We have
made an arrengment with Bank that will transfer this $4.5Million USA
Dollar  to you or any delivery of your choice after we hear back from
you so the best we need now as the owner of this ATM card is to reply
back urgent with your address and any picture of yours so that we can
dirrect you to the Bank that will delivery your ATM card to any address
of your choice.

1. Your Full name,________________

2. Your home Address,______________

3. Your current telephone number,______

4. A copy of your picture,_____________

5. Your age/sex,____________________

6. Your country,____________________

7. Your occupation,__________________

Lastly. We did
this that way to avoid any story with your FUNDS card because these
gentle men called Anthony Peter and John Obi and many others people
here wanted to shift the card and for now they are under our care on
which they must serve Benin goverment six months in Jail. Anyway your
fast respond is needed now.

Thanks,

Supp.

POLICE INTERPOL COMMAND

EMAIL ( [email-masked])

Dr.David Williams

Telephone== +229-98-678-910

COTONOU INTERNATIONAL POLICE INTERPOL COMMAND BENIN REPUBLIC