Subject: Call for papers

From: prime journals <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 07:17:07 +0100

*Business Administration and Management*

Dear Colleague,

*Business Administration and Management (BAM)* is a triple-reviewed and open
access journal that publishes manuscripts monthly. Manuscripts are being
published monthly by *PRIME JOURNALS* via our website,
http://www.primejournal.org/BAM <http://www.primejournals.org/>).

BAM is committed to upgrade the depth of the subject across disciplines with
the ultimate aim of expanding knowledge of the subject. Follow the above
link to view our April issue.

*Call for Articles*

BAM encompasses all areas of *Business Administration and Management*.
Manuscripts that meet the general criteria of could be submitted for
publication. The criteria includes: *Original articles in basic and applied
research*, *Case studies* and *Critical reviews, surveys, opinions,
commentaries and essays.          *

* *

Kindly support this initiative by sending your manuscripts to *
[email-masked]** **or**
[email-masked]<[email-masked]>
** *

BAM is an Open Access Journal

One key request of researchers across the world is unrestricted access to
research publications. *Open access journals* are scholarly journals that
are available online to the reader "without financial, legal, or technical
barriers other than those inseparable from gaining access to the internet
itself. It also enhances indexing, retrieval power and eliminates the need
for permissions to reproduce and distribute content. BAM is fully committed
to the Open Access Initiative and will provide free access to all articles
as soon as they are published.

Best regards,

*Oghogho Edwin*

Editorial Assistant

*Business Administration and Management*

E-mail: [email-masked],**
[email-masked]<[email-masked]>
*

www.primejournal.org/BAM <http://www.primejournals.org/PROM>