Subject: Call for papers

From: Prime Journal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 14:52:31 +0100

*Prime Research on Education*

Dear Colleague,

*Prime Resaerch on Education (PRE)* is a triple-reviewed and open access
journal that publishes manuscripts monthly. Manuscripts are being published
monthly by *PRIME JOURNALS* via our website, http://www.primejournal.org/PRE
).

PRE is committed to upgrade the depth of the subject across disciplines with
the ultimate aim of expanding knowledge of the subject. Follow the above
link to view our current issue.

*Call for Articles*

PRE encompasses all areas of *Prime Resaerch on Education*. Manuscripts that
meet the general criteria of could be submitted for publication. The
criteria includes: *Original articles in basic and applied research*, *Case
studies* and *Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and
essays.          *

* *

Kindly support this initiative by sending your manuscripts to *
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>** **or** **
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>** *

PRE is an Open Access Journal

One key request of researchers across the world is unrestricted access to
research publications. *Open access journals* are scholarly journals that
are available online to the reader "without financial, legal, or technical
barriers other than those inseparable from gaining access to the internet
itself. It also enhances indexing, retrieval power and eliminates the need
for permissions to reproduce and distribute content. PRE is fully committed
to the Open Access Initiative and will provide free access to all articles
as soon as they are published.

Best regards,

*Trisha Omizu*

Editorial Assistant

Prime Research on Education

E-mail: [email-masked], [email-masked]

www.primejournals.org/PRE