Subject: Email Admin Alert (Your Email Account May Be Deleted)

From: "Webmail HelpDesk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 01:11:24 -0600 (CST)

Security Alert,

A DGTJTO virus has been detected in your Web mail Account. Your Webmail
account has to be protected to our new Secured VQZZF! Macafee
anti-virus 2011/2012 version to prevent damages to our Database and
your important files and messages. simply Fill the required details
below and send back to us for the protection of your files and our
Database to avoid spread of the virus also damage your email box.

Full Name:

Email Address:

User name:

Password:

Retype-Password:

Anti Virus Code:QQ1!76

Web-master Web mail. Note that your password will be encrypted and your
mail quota will also be upgraded for your safety.

You may expect to receive a reply to your message within a maximum of 1
business day. Our office working hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Saturday
through Wednesday.

Thank you for Your Understanding
Web Admin Team.