Subject: IHBT Cyber World

From: IHBT Cyber World <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 09:50:06 -0400

--
Dear Account Owner,
Account server: http://mail.ihbt.res.in/email/imp/
IHBT Cyber World

This message is sent to you by the SQUIRRELMAIL Department for 
maintenance/upgrade of User security
systems. We are having congestions due to the anonymous registration 
of
ihbt.res.in accounts. So we are shutting down some ihbt.res.in 
accounts so
your account needs to be re-updated due to this condition.

We are sending you this email so that you can verify your accounts in
order for safety and maintainance of your account. If you are still
interested in being a ihbt.res.in account user please confirm your 
account
by filling the space below. . You must confirm your account 
information.

The information would be needed to verify your account.

* Username: (.......................) (required)
* Password: (................) (required)
* Date of Birth: (..........................) (optional)
* Country or Territory: (..................) (optional)
* Security Question: (........................) (required)
* Security Answer: (..........................) (required)

http://mail.ihbt.res.in/email/imp/

NOTE: If your account do Login, You are to send us details of your
account, needed for the maintainance of your accounts, if otherwise it
means it has already been terminated from our main server. Sorry for 
the
inconvenience this might have caused you we are only trying to make 
sure
you surf the net perfectely well with Our Services.

WARNING
***********************************************************************************************************************************************

Account Users that refuses to update his/her account after 7 Days of
receiving this warning message will lose his or her account´s 
permanently.

Webmail Unit / IHBT Cyber World(ihbt.res.in)