Subject: Your E-mail Account Will Be Temporarily Block I 12 Hours (Security Management Update)

From: "eMail Helpdesk Support" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 01:02:41 -0600 (CST)

Hello,

We recently have determined that different computers have logged into your
account, and multiple password failures were present before the login.

Therefore your account has been limited.

To get back into your webmail account, you'll need to update your account
information.

It's easy:

Click the link down below to help secure your mail account.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dENlUzBXOTBLNjRfUEZqUTh3Rm1iU3c6MQ

Once opened, you will be provided with steps to restore your access, and
then follow the instructions.

Update account information it is important because it helps us prevent
fraudsters from stealing your information.

Yours sincerely,

Help Center | Security Center
Please do not reply to this email because we are not monitoring this inbox.

Copyright © 2012 Helpdesk Security Inc. All rights reserved.

[This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the
addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an
authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify the
sender immediately by return email and delete the message and any
attachments from your system.]