Subject: [Edm] Weekly github digest (EDM Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 01:15:52 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* intarchboard/edm (+4/-1/💬5)
  4 issues created:
  - Add RFC/document metadata to point to implementation status (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-edm/issues/15 [deployability] [maintainability] 
  - What happens to your github/resources when a WG closes? (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-edm/issues/14 [maintainability] 
  - Define a standard place to track implementations in WG GitHubs (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-edm/issues/13 [deployability] 
  - Moving draft-iab-protocol-maintenance forward (by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-edm/issues/12 

  4 issues received 5 new comments:
  - #14 What happens to your github/resources when a WG closes? (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-edm/issues/14 [maintainability] 
  - #13 Define a standard place to track implementations in WG GitHubs (2 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-edm/issues/13 [deployability] 
  - #2 Moving Use-it-or-lose-it forward? (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-edm/issues/2 [evolvability] 
  - #1 Approaches to tracking implementation interop and deployment (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/intarchboard/program-edm/issues/1 [deployability] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Moving Use-it-or-lose-it forward? https://github.com/intarchboard/program-edm/issues/2 [evolvability] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/intarchboard/edm