Subject: [edu-team] Meeting Tuesday

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 16:39:23 -0400

Hi All,

Based on the responses I received, it looks like Tuesday, May 
4th/Wednesday May 5th will be the best day to hold an EDU Team 
meeting.  So our meeting will be:

Tuesday, May 4th at 8pm EDT/5pm PDT
Wednesday, May 5th at 8am in Singapore

The purpose of this meeting will be to review our accomplishments 
from the past year and to kick-off our planning for the upcoming 
year!  Please feel free to circulate ideas before the meeting or to 
come prepared with ideas to discuss.

Unfortunately, my new job does not give me easy access to a 
conference bridge.  Do any of you have one that we can use for this 
meeting, preferably one with international dial-in access?  If not, I 
will try to arrange one.

Avri, I know that this time will be difficult or impossible for you, 
since you will be in Europe.  Join us if you can.  If not, feel free 
to send me your ideas for next year via e-mail or we can plan a 
separate time to talk.

I will send dial-in information and an agenda before the meeting.  If 
you have any items that you would like included in the agenda, please 
let me know.

I'm looking forward to talking to most of you on Tuesday!

Margaret

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team