Subject: [edu-team] Meeting in early May

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 10:00:04 -0400

HI All,

I'd like to plan an edu-team meeting in early May to discuss our 
plans for San Diego.

Could each of you send me your availability for a call at our usual 
time (8pm EDT/5pm PDT) on Monday, May 3rd, Tuesday, May 4th or 
Thursday, May 5th?

James Seng, what time will it be in Singapore at 8pm EDT?  We're on 
daylight savings time now, and I don't know if you have that in 
Singapore...

Avri, will you still be in Korea?  If so, what time will it be there?

I am going on vacation for a week, but if everyone could send me 
their availability, I'll plan a meeting when I return.

Margaret

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 10:52:42 -0400

Hi,

I arrive in Stockholm on the 3rd and may be able to do it then, though 
it would be expensive since I won't have internet connection in order 
to use SIP.  I will attending a conference on the 4-5 so that will be 
difficult.  Later that week will be better for me.  I will, btw, be in 
Sweden most of the month of May - so that defines my time zone.

a.

On 17 apr 2004, at 10.00, Margaret Wasserman wrote:

>
> HI All,
>
> I'd like to plan an edu-team meeting in early May to discuss our plans 
> for San Diego.
>
> I am going on vacation for a week, but if everyone could send me their 
> availability, I'll plan a meeting when I return.
>
> Margaret
>
>

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 13:54:25 -0500

My preference is probably Monday, Thursday, Tuesday, in that order,
but could accommodate any, based on my schedule today...

Spencer

---

From: [email-masked] (Scott Bradner)
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 21:34:03 -0400 (EDT)

> time (8pm EDT/5pm PDT) on Monday, May 3rd, Tuesday, May 4th or 

may 3rd - open all day except for 1:30-3:30pm ET
may 4th - in an airplane (to SFO) most of the day
may 5th - in an airplane (returning) most of the day

Scott

---

From: "James Seng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 22:47:35 +0800

That would be 8am for me but it is okay.

-James Seng

---

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 22:49:29 -0700

--On 17. april 2004 10:00 -0400 Margaret Wasserman 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> Could each of you send me your availability for a call at our usual time
> (8pm EDT/5pm PDT) on Monday, May 3rd, Tuesday, May 4th or Thursday, May
> 5th?

sorry for the late reply.
monday and tuesday seem possbile for me. Thursday is hard.