Subject: [edu-team] Meeting Next Week

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 09:07:46 -0400

Hi All,

I'd like to apologize for being so quiet since San Diego.  I was on 
vacation for a couple of weeks, and things have been quite busy on 
other fronts.

The Washington IETF is coming on fast, and we should have a meeting 
to make sure that our plans are in order.  We typically have our 
meetings at:

     8am PST, 11am EST, 5pm CET and 11pm in Singapore.

Would folks be available for a 1-1/2 hour call at either of the 
following times?

Wednesday, October 6th at 8am PST, 11am EST, 5pm CET and 11pm Singapore.

OR

Thursday, October 7th at 8am PST, 11am EST, 5pm CET and 11pm Singapore.

During the call, I'd like to discuss:

     Plans for Washington IETF
	- Confirm sessions/instructors
	- Topics for WG Chairs training

     Organization of the EDU Team
	- New members
	- Roles of EDU Team members

     Overview/Direction for our Programs

Hope to talk to you all next week!

Margaret

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: Susan Harris <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 10:30:17 -0400 (EDT)

> Thursday, October 7th at 8am PST, 11am EST, 5pm CET and 11pm Singapore.

I could do Oct. 7, but would need to stop at around 12:15 EST.

Looking forward to it!

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 10:31:45 -0400

Hi Sue,

Just to clarify, does this mean that you are not available for the 
Wednesday time slot?

Margaret

---

From: Susan Harris <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 10:39:11 -0400 (EDT)

> Just to clarify, does this mean that you are not available for the

Yes, but only for 60 minutes, as we have a staff meeting at noon EST.

---

From: Radia Perlman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 09:58:47 -0700

I'm OK with either time. Sorry for doing "reply all" but when I replied just
to Margaret, I got an email bounce message!

Radia

Margaret Wasserman wrote:

> The Washington IETF is coming on fast, and we should have a meeting to 
> make sure that our plans are in order.  We typically have our meetings 
> at:
>

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 22:18:38 -0500

I believe I'm good either time (but if we pick one quick, I can lock 
it in my calendar for sure :-)

Spencer