Subject: Re: [edu-team] Fw: Gen-ART Review of draft-ietf-sip-rfc3312-update-03.txt

From: Paul Hoffman / VPNC <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 10:12:52 -0800

At 12:13 PM -0500 11/2/04, [email-masked] wrote:
>If the slide set is substantially different, can you make it 
>available for this group to review?  While we haven't asked for 
>reviews of established slide sets, we have tried to do reviews of 
>new or changed slide packs.

Sounds good; see <http://www.vpnc.org/editor-intro-for-DC.pdf>. Let 
me know of any changes or additions! (And sorry for trying to mail 
the large file the first time!)

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 08:09:05 -0500

Hi,

sorry it took so long to get back to you.

looks good.

thanks
a.

On 2 nov 2004, at 13.12, Paul Hoffman / VPNC wrote:

>> reviews of established slide sets, we have tried to do reviews of new 
>> or changed slide packs.
>
> Sounds good; see <http://www.vpnc.org/editor-intro-for-DC.pdf>. Let me 
> know of any changes or additions! (And sorry for trying to mail the 
> large file the first time!)
>
> --Paul Hoffman, Director
> --VPN Consortium
>