Subject: [edu-team] Avri Doria as new leader of the EDU Team

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 06:03:48 +0100

Folks,

After almost 2 years as EDU team lead, Margaret Wasserman has asked to step 
down as EDU team leader.

She has been looking for ways to reduce her workload, and has decided that 
the EDU team is capable of working without her in the leadership role.

I have asked Avri Doria to take over as EDU team leader, and she has 
accepted the role. Margaret will stay involved, but will no longer lead the 
team.

I'd like to thank Margaret Wasserman for her service, and I'd like to thank 
Avri Doria for taking over the role.

                  Harald 

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 07:13:00 -0500

Congratulations, Avri!  I am pleased to leave the EDU Team in such 
capable hands.

If folks have any questions about this, please feel free to ask.

Margaret

At 6:03 AM +0100 12/28/04, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
>Folks,
>
>After almost 2 years as EDU team lead, Margaret Wasserman has asked 
>to step down as EDU team leader.
>
>She has been looking for ways to reduce her workload, and has 
>decided that the EDU team is capable of working without her in the 
>leadership role.
>
>accepted the role. Margaret will stay involved, but will no longer 
>lead the team.
>
>I'd like to thank Margaret Wasserman for her service, and I'd like 
>to thank Avri Doria for taking over the role.
>
>                  Harald