Subject: [edu-team] Ideas for the WG chairs luncheon

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:59:26 -0500

Hi,

As decided during the meeting last week, I sent a message to the WG 
chairs list asking for suggestions for the luncheon topic.

Attached is a summary the suggestions received so far (for those not on 
WGchairs list).  If any more ideas come in, I will summarize to this 
list.

The next step is for us to pick one and then set the program.  
Margaret, I want to make sure you noticed that the team did take you up 
on your offer to organize this.  Please let us know what assistance you 
need.

cheers

a.

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:29:55 -0500

Hi Avri,

Yes, I noticed.  Thanks!

I'll look over the list and see if I can come up with a reasonable program.

I noticed the request for information on ITU-NGN, IEEE and 3GPP.  I 
think those are all interesting topics, but might be better for 
plenary talks.  I know we had a good plenary talk on 3GPP from Stephen
Hayes (head of 3GPP, or something) a while back.  Harald, maybe we 
could do the same for one of the others in Minneapolis?

Margaret

At 2:59 PM -0500 1/19/05, [email-masked] wrote:
>Attached is a summary the suggestions received so far (for those not 
>on WGchairs list).  If any more ideas come in, I will summarize to 
>this list.
>
>Margaret, I want to make sure you noticed that the team did take you 
>up on your offer to organize this.  Please let us know what 
>assistance you need.
>
>cheers
>
>a.
>
>
>
>
>Attachment converted: Macintosh HD:ietf62-wgchairs-ideas.txt 
>(TEXT/ttxt) (0012AC4A)