Subject: [edu-team] Invitation to RFC editor to join Edu-team

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 10:33:04 +0200

Hi,

Since we are including a permanent spot for the RFC editor's classes  
in the Edu program, I wonder how the rest of team feels about  
inviting Bob, or some other component of the RFC Editor, to join the  
team.  I would prefer to include a specific person of the The RFC  
Editor as opposed to including the the RFC Editor itself.  Though I  
have no issue with inviting them to select the participant.

At this point, I would also like to know if everyone currently on the  
team, especially those who have not been participating a lot lately  
wants to remain on the team.  I have no reason for wanting to remove  
anyone, but if any of the inactive members find getting the mail etc.  
bothersome, they should let me know.

a.

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team