Subject: [edu-team] Missed Proceedings deadline

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 09:24:53 +0200

Hi,

All but the DNS tutorial seem to have now missed the deadline for the  
proceedings.  This is sort of sad since it was the edu team that  
requested inclusion of the presentations in the proceedings.

I would still, very much, like to get the latest presentations  
included on the edu page, which is our resource for all ietf  
participants.

Please send them to me.

To be honest, this has been part of my worry about taking on more  
classes; if we can't even get the ones we are doing now posted, are  
we really up to speed for taking on more work.

thanks

a.

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team