Subject: [edu-team] Last Call for tutorial at ietf 63

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:33:47 +0200

hi,

I am proposing the following schedule.

Session a

1. Newcomers
2. Security tutorial

Session b

3. Working Group Leadership
4. DNS

I have not scheduled a RFC editor's class this time.

I have edited Spencer's write-up a bit and have created a place  
holder for the Security Tutorial.

Feedback and edits welcome.

thanks

a.

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 14:07:04 +0200

Sorry this did not get to the list quickly,  i sent it from the wrong  
mail box and did not get to check the admin list until today.

I sent in the plan as indicated.

In terms of the presentations, I think it might be good to do a Edu  
team review of the leadership presentation - since it has been a  
while and there has been some changes since then - including a new  
IETF chair.

a.

ps. i still have not gotten the IETF63 presentations from most of  
us.  hopefully they have been submitted to the proceedings.  I really  
do want to get them put on edu.ietf.org

On 31 aug 2005, at 12.33, Avri Doria wrote:

> <leadership-seminar.txt>
> <security-semnar.txt>