Subject: [edu-team] ... and, speaking of crawling out of basements...

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 09:46:31 -0500

My reminder just went off for an EDU teleconference in 15 (now, 14) 
minutes - is anyone else coming?

Spencer 

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 10:04:06 -0500

> minutes - is anyone else coming?

OK, it's very quiet using these coordinates:

US Dial in

Reservationless-Plus Account Information:
Reservationless-Plus Toll Free Dial-In Number: (877) 814-8086
Reservationless-Plus International Dial-In Number: (706) 679-9768
(callers using
this number will incur charges from their own phone provider)

Conference Code: 5086504020

So I figure I'll see people in September - and I changed my reminder to "one 
day", so I'll at least be awake enough to ask on Thursday...

Spencer