Subject: [edu-team] Liaison statements not in WG Leadership tutorial

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 09:36:44 -0700

>From the IESG retreat - Cullen just pointed this out, perhaps we could
add it? Magnus is leading the topic, so could probably provide
slides...

Spencer

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 09:35:45 +0200

In any case there are relevant RFCs as a basis,
[RFC4052], [RFC4053] and guidance in [RFC4691].

     Brian

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 08:27:31 -0500

Absolutely. And if more than 3 of the ADs had been on IESG longer than
15 months (by my count, Russ, Jon, and Sam), the ADs would have known
what the plan was, too... but this came up because almost no one knows
what's going on...

:-)

Spencer