Subject: [edu-team] Recent Transitions -- Avri and Spencer

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 11:36:21 -0400

Hi All,

We've had a couple of recent transitions in the EDU Team, and I've  
been too busy/distracted to take proper note of them.  So, I'd like  
to a moment to do so.

Avri stepped down as co-leader of the EDU Team after several years in  
that position.

Avri has been an active member of the EDU Team since it's inception  
in 2002.  She was influential in the formation and initial chartering  
of the team, and she stepped up to lead the team when I stepped down  
to concentrate on other IETF responsibilities.  I trust that Avri  
will continue her outstanding contributions to this team, despite her  
need to step down from the leadership role.

Avri, thank you for everything you have done for the EDU Team so far,  
and for all you will do in the future!

Spencer has also left the EDU Team after contributing to the team for  
several years.  As we all know, Spencer has improved and taught many  
EDU sessions over the years and his energy has been a driving force  
behind many of our endeavors.

Spencer, thank you for your contributions over the last several  
years.  You will be missed.

Margaret

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team