Subject: [edu-team] Reminder: EDU Team Call on October 5th

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 11:19:44 -0400

Hi All,

Who will be able to attend our regularly scheduled EDU Team call on  
Friday, October 5th at 11:00am EST?

We have a number of issues to work out for the IETF meeting in  
November, so this will be an important call.  If you won't be able to  
make it, please let me know if there are alternative times that would  
work better for you.

Thanks,
Margaret

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 19:37:31 +0200

Hi Margaret,

I am sorry, I cannot participate. I will be on vacation - finally :-)
and only be back on the 16th.

Mirjam