Subject: [edu-team] Oh, Never Mind....

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 09:30:17 -0500

I'm sorry for the false alarm, but it turns out that I will be coming  
to Vancouver after all.  I had a number of medical tests over the  
past two days, and all of the results came back positive.  They even  
re-did the original measurement that caused the concern, and it is  
now fine.

So, I will be in Vancouver and I will be able to teach the Document  
Lifecycle class with Alice and organize the WG Chairs Training Lunch.

Thanks to everyone who offered to help!

Margaret

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 09:31:59 -0500

I'm glad you will be there.

Russ