Subject: [edu-team] slides from yesterday.

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 13:38:32 -0800

hi,

who is doing the collection and when will they be available?  at  
least on the agenda/proceedings pages.  a couple have come and asked  
where they could get copies of the presentations.

I am tracking down problems on edu.ietf.org and will let people know  
as soon as that is up an running again. in the meantime did you guys  
make a decision on how to proceed (status quo when fixed, wiki or  
regular ietf page) i in the long term while i was absent?  when it is  
working, i like the setup we have now, though i think a wiki could be  
good too.  and while a native IETF repostiory would take the least  
work on the teams part, it would also offer the least flexibility.

I know Jordi is taking charge of the this issue now, but i am  
available to help if this is desired.

a.

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team