Subject: [edu-team] EDU website and tutorial

From: Peter Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 13:48:19 +0100

Hi,

for the submission of the DNS tutorial Olafur and I condcuted in Vancouver,
I'd like to know what URI the slides would be made available under (to
incorporate the URI in the slides).  Where should we send the slides?

When looking at <http://edu.ietf.org> it occured to me some software config
glitch might have happened:

=============================================================================
: Creating default object from empty value in /home/jseng/vhost/ietfedu/themes/xtemplate/xtemplate.theme on line 8.
{head} {_BLOCK_.header.blocks}
{_BLOCK_.node.title} {submitted}
{content}
{_BLOCK_.node.links}
{_BLOCK_.node.title} {submitted}
{content}
{_BLOCK_.node.links}
=============================================================================

-Peter

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team