Subject: [edu-team] http://edu.ietf.org/

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 11:18:17 -0500

This seems to be broken again ....

Fatal error: Table './ietfedu/sessions' is marked as crashed and
should be repaired query: SELECT u.*, s.*, r.name AS role FROM users u
INNER JOIN sessions s ON u.uid = s.uid LEFT JOIN role r ON u.rid = r.rid
WHERE s.sid = '77c1da5ec18e6ce2707559e7fd06c14f' AND u.status < 3
LIMIT 0, 1 in
/home/jseng/vhost/ietfedu/includes/database.mysql.inc on line
97

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 17:41:33 +0100

yep.  already reported it.

been checking every few days.

a.

On 18 Jan 2008, at 17:18, Russ Housley wrote:

> should be repaired query: SELECT u.*, s.*, r.name AS role FROM users  
> u INNER JOIN sessions s ON u.uid = s.uid LEFT JOIN role r ON u.rid =  
> r.rid WHERE s.sid = '77c1da5ec18e6ce2707559e7fd06c14f' AND u.status  
> < 3 LIMIT 0, 1 in /home/jseng/vhost/ietfedu/includes/ 
> database.mysql.inc on line 97

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 15:43:58 +1300

This seems to happen too often. Maybe it's time
to find a new place to host the EDU material?

Regards
   Brian Carpenter
   University of Auckland

On 2008-01-19 05:41, Avri Doria wrote:
>> INNER JOIN sessions s ON u.uid = s.uid LEFT JOIN role r ON u.rid =
>> r.rid WHERE s.sid = '77c1da5ec18e6ce2707559e7fd06c14f' AND u.status <
>> 3 LIMIT 0, 1 in /home/jseng/vhost/ietfedu/includes/database.mysql.inc
>> on line 97

---

From: "James Seng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 10:50:47 +0800

Sorry about it. the edu server is under heavy spam which puts a load
on the mysql...and crashed the server a bit more often. i will see if
there is a new version which may be more reliable.

james

---

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 11:59:55 +0100

I understood that we decided to host it at the IETF site, but we are waiting
for everything to become stable at the new secretariat ?

Otherwise, I've not problem to host it, of course.

Regards,
Jordi

> De: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
> Organización: University of Auckland
> Responder a: <[email-masked]>
> Fecha: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 15:43:58 +1300
> Para: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
> CC: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
> Asunto: Re: [edu-team] http://edu.ietf.org/
> 

**********************************************
The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Bye 6Bone. Hi, IPv6 !
http://www.ipv6day.org

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.

---

From: "James Seng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 19:21:29 +0800

Jordi,

If you are able to host it, that would be great. I dont mind hosting
it but the server has being too erratic so far and they couldnt track
down the exact problem.

To host edu.ietf.org, you will need a apache server with php version
4.X and a mysql server.
(php 5 have issues, which is one of the reason for the downtime a few
months ago)

If you can get the machine ready, I can give you the tarball of the
site + the mysql dump.

-James Seng

---

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:31:39 +0100

Hi,

I have had conversations with Jim Galvin about converting this to the  
AMS systems once the first rush of conversions was over.

If, however,you want to host it Jordi, and if the rest f the group  
agrees, than I will withdraw that request.

a.

On 22 Jan 2008, at 12:21, James Seng wrote:

>> This electronic message contains information which may be  
>> privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for  
>> the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the  
>> intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying,  
>> distribution or use of the contents of this information, including  
>> attached files, is prohibited.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>

---

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 08:20:18 -0500

Why don't we just move this to the tools wiki? Henrik can set us up
with a page, and the dns name can be moved. That works essentially
immediately.

I don't think our needs are particularly great. The wiki should work
just fine.

Thomas

---

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 17:24:07 +0100

That's the reason I suggested long time ago that it may be better to move it
to the regular IETF servers ?

Regards,
Jordi

> De: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
> Fecha: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 08:20:18 -0500
> Para: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Bye 6Bone. Hi, IPv6 !
http://www.ipv6day.org