Subject: [edu-team] Idea for Minneapolis Lunch

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 16:13:43 -0500

Drawing from my own experience...

My WG (CAPWAP) was working on a protocol, and we got a lot of good  
feedback from the transport guys about middlebox considerations, MTU  
discovery and how ECN needs to be handled across tunnels.

Would it make sense to ask Magnus and Lars to come to the WG chairs  
lunch and do a brief talk on what transport issues there are for IETF  
protocols, when you need to consider them, and point to the applicable  
documents?

I know I'd be interested in that topic, and I think a lot of others  
would, too.

It's also a new one for the WG chairs lunch, AFAIK.

We can do tools next time (re: forwarded mail from Henrik), I hope.

Margaret

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 10:39:08 +1300

Makes sense, if they have time or can suggest someone else.

   Brian