Subject: [edu-team] Go to Inter-Domain Routing

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 12:43:39 -0500

Is there anyone here this afternoon who is not teaching a 1:00pm class  
and is otherwise free for 10 mins at 1:00pm?  If so, could you go to  
the first ~10 minutes of the Interdomain Routing Tutorial in Salon C  
and make sure that people know that the class has been canceled?  If  
you have a computer with you, you might also put up a slide directing  
people to our other sessions:

1:00pm - 3:00pm:
Newcomer's Training -- Scott Bradner
Bring New Work to the IETF -- Margaret Wasserman

3:00pm - 5:00pm:
Security - Radia Perlman
Document Lifecycle - Alice Hagens & Margaret Wasserman

Please write back if you can do this.

Thanks!

Margaret

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team