Subject: [edu-team] Security Tutorial in Minneapolis

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 10:30:57 -0500

Hi Radia,

Could you confirm that you will be available to teach Newcomer's  
Training at 1:00pm on Sunday in Minneapolis?  I think you had  
indicated you would be there, but I'm checking with everyone just to  
be sure.

Thanks,
Margaret
_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: Radia Perlman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 08:44:12 -0800

Yes. I'll be there.

Radia

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 10:42:52 -0500

I'm sorry, Radia, I made a mistake about the time...  Security is  
actually sheduled for 3:00pm on Sunday in Minneapolis. So, can you  
confirm your availability for 3:00pm?

Thanks,
Margaret

---

From: Radia Perlman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 11:31:19 -0800

Yes. 3 PM is fine. And I didn't notice a response from Dave Ward. Should 
we perhaps approach people
that we think might be able to teach from his slides before just 
cancelling? Off the top of my head...Ron
Bonica, Scot Bradner, might be potentials. People who are in NANOG?

Radia