Subject: [edu-team] Announcement for WG Chairs Training

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 14:06:03 -0400

Unless there is any objection, I am going to send the below  
information to the agenda folks, so that they can post it for WG  
chairs training in Hiroshima.  Let me know if you see anything that  
should be improved.

Margaret

---

There will be a WG Chairs training session held during the Wednesday  
lunch slot (11:30am - 1:00pm) at IETF 75 in Hiroshima.  A  
complementary lunch will be provided.  This training is open to all WG  
chairs, BOF chairs and WG Secretaries.

The main topic for the Hiroshima session will be Issue Tracking.  Do  
you use an issue tracker to track issues with your WG documents?  What  
are the pros and cons to using an issue tracker?  How can you obtain  
access to an issue tracker for your WG?  And what do you have to do to  
set-up and maintain it?

If you would like to attend this session, please RSVP to  
[email-masked] by Thursday, November 5th.  The location will be sent  
to those who RSVP.

Detailed Agenda:

WG Chairs Training
Wednesday, 1130 - 1300
====================

Announcement:
Datatracker Support for Working Groups (Ed Juskevicius, 10 min)

Main Presentation:
Issue Tracking for Working Groups (Margaret Wasserman 30 min)

Round Table Discussion:
Pros and Cons of Using Issue Tracking in IETF WGs (Panelists TBD, 30  
min)

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 09:18:18 +1300

WFM

   Brian

On 2009-10-10 07:06, Margaret Wasserman wrote:
> Unless there is any objection, I am going to send the below information
> to the agenda folks, so that they can post it for WG chairs training in
> Hiroshima.  Let me know if you see anything that should be improved.
> 
> Margaret
> 
> ---
> 
> lunch slot (11:30am - 1:00pm) at IETF 75 in Hiroshima.  A complementary
> lunch will be provided.  This training is open to all WG chairs, BOF
> chairs and WG Secretaries.
> 
> The main topic for the Hiroshima session will be Issue Tracking.  Do you
> use an issue tracker to track issues with your WG documents?  What are
> the pros and cons to using an issue tracker?  How can you obtain access
> to an issue tracker for your WG?  And what do you have to do to set-up
> and maintain it?
> 
> If you would like to attend this session, please RSVP to [email-masked]
> by Thursday, November 5th.  The location will be sent to those who RSVP.
> 
> Detailed Agenda:
> 
> WG Chairs Training
> Wednesday, 1130 - 1300
> ====================
> 
> Announcement:
> Pros and Cons of Using Issue Tracking in IETF WGs (Panelists TBD, 30 min)
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> edu-team mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team
>

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 14:10:47 -0400

BTW, I also want to include a demo, but I haven't confirmed that  
anyone can do it yet.  I will add it in a subsequent message if I find  
someone to do it, or I will do it myself at the end of my presentation.

Margaret

On Oct 9, 2009, at 2:06 PM, Margaret Wasserman wrote:

> complementary lunch will be provided.  This training is open to all  
> WG chairs, BOF chairs and WG Secretaries.
>
> you use an issue tracker to track issues with your WG documents?   
> What are the pros and cons to using an issue tracker?  How can you  
> obtain access to an issue tracker for your WG?  And what do you have  
> to do to set-up and maintain it?
>