Subject: [edu-team] Security or routing tutorial in Taiwan?

From: Radia Perlman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 21:50:06 -0700

I got my plane tickets, and could do either the security or routing
tutorial in Taiwan.  I think I'd prefer the routing one, because now
that TRILL has finally gotten released as an RFC it would be nice to
discuss it (in addition to the other stuff going on in routing).

Radia

---

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 13:02:14 +0200

Hi Radia,

Thanks for offering. We had tentatively scheduled the Routing tutorial 
to be presented by Dave Ward. However, this needs to be confirmed.

Would you like to coordinate this directly with him and let us know?

Mirjam

Radia Perlman wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> edu-team mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: Radia Perlman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 06:40:45 -0700

All he wanted to talk about was BFD.  I'd be happy to give him a 15
minute slot to talk about that, but I do not think it is reasonable
for him to give the full-blown layer 2 and 3 tutorial.  Especially
without checking with me.

Radia

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 4:02 AM, Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Hi Radia,
>
> Thanks for offering. We had tentatively scheduled the Routing tutorial to be
> presented by Dave Ward. However, this needs to be confirmed.
>

---

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 15:57:40 +0200

Hi Radia,

OK, in that case, I suggest you give the routing tutorial and give Dave 
some time if he's ok with that.

That means, we need another tutorial. Any ideas?

Mirjam