Subject: [edu-team] Preparations for IETF 83 tutorials

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 10:44:28 +0100

Hi,

I think we're pretty much set for IETF 83. The slides are on the wiki. 
If there are any changes, please let me know so I can update the wiki page.

The French Newcomers Tutorial will be presented by Alain Aina together 
with Alain Durand.

Margaret, will you be able to cover for Scott in case he is late?

Unfortunately, I won't be there on Sunday. It would be great if someone 
could be at the OAM tutorial (Radia?), at least at the beginning, and 
maybe also at the French Newcomers tutorial, because Alain Aina has 
never done this before.

Hope to see you all next week.

Kind regards,
Mirjam

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 06:35:34 -0400

> Margaret, will you be able to cover for Scott in case he is late?

Yes.  I will make sure to be there, just in case.

Margaret

---

From: Radia Perlman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 07:47:39 -0700

Assuming my flight is not late, and I don't get lost getting to the
venue, I will attend the OAM tutorial.

Radia

> could be at the OAM tutorial (Radia?), at least at the beginning, and maybe
> also at the French Newcomers tutorial, because Alain Aina has never done
> this before.
>
> _______________________________________________
> edu-team mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team