Subject: [edu-team] Does anyone want to meet as the edu team during IETF?

From: Radia Perlman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 23:20:50 -0700

Possibilities are a lunch or dinner (Sunday, Monday or Thursday
dinner, Monday or Thursday lunch), or we might find a working group
slot that none of us really needs to attend.

Reply to me (or reply-all) with your level of enthusiasm for meeting
as a group, and your availability.

Radia

---

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 05:45:50 -0400

Hi Radia.

What would be the purpose/agenda for a meeting?

Thomas

---

From: Radia Perlman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 08:12:49 -0700

No particular agenda.  Just makes it easier to act as a team if we
meet informally, perhaps.  We mostly know each other, so it's probably
not necessary.  Just if people think it would be fun.

Radia

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 08:44:00 -0400

I would love to meet with the EDU Team.  You guys are doing a real service to the community, and you do not hear "Thank You" nearly enough.

That said, all of my meal slots (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) are booked for Vancouver.  So, if you want me to join a meeting like this, please start the planning much earlier.

Russ

On Jul 20, 2012, at 2:20 AM, Radia Perlman wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> edu-team mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team