Subject: [edu-team] Future recording of tutorials

From: Radia Perlman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 04:50:17 -0700

Should we record every tutorial every time?  Or if it's pretty much
the same as a previous one, should we not bother?  Seems like an
imposition on the meetecho guys.

And I thought we were going to try for Webex recording of the tools
tutorial in Atlanta instead of meetecho.  Can someone check to see how
the meetecho recording came out?  If we decide to record the tools
tutorial again, which technology should we use?

Radia

---

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 14:01:02 +0200

Hi,

I don't think we need to record every tutorial every time. At the next 
IETF I suggest we only record those tutorials that haven't been recorded 
last time.

FYI: The recordings we have so far are here:

http://www.ietf.org/edu/process-oriented-tutorials.html

and here:

http://www.ietf.org/edu/technical-tutorials.html

Mirjam

On 26/9/12 1:50 PM, Radia Perlman wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> edu-team mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team
>