Subject: [edu-team] Adding Stephanie to the list

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 19:32:55 +0100

Hi,

Stephanie McCammon from AMS has been helping in the background to update 
the edu team web pages and organise the on-site logistics for the 
tutorials. If there are no objections, I would like to add her to the 
edu-team list.

Regards,
Mirjam

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 14:36:07 -0400

That sounds like a good idea to me.

Russ

On Mar 14, 2013, at 2:32 PM, Mirjam Kuehne wrote:

> Hi,
> 
> Stephanie McCammon from AMS has been helping in the background to update the edu team web pages and organise the on-site logistics for the tutorials. If there are no objections, I would like to add her to the edu-team list.
> 
> Regards,
> Mirjam
> _______________________________________________
> edu-team mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 15:11:44 -0400

Yes. Thanks.

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 07:56:30 +0000

+1

Can we also exploit the mentoring discussion to recruit one or two
new communiy members to the team?

Regards
   Brian

---

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 14:34:29 +0100

Hi Brian,

I was also thinking of getting a relative newcomer or maybe one of the 
returning ISOC fellows onto the Edu-Team might be good (if this is what 
you meant).

If others agree, shall I reach out to ISOC and get a list of some of the 
more active returning fellows to start with?

I also heard some suggestions to review the information for newcomers 
and possibly prepare a little brochure that would be handed to newcomers 
or send out to them during registration. This is probably something the 
Edu-Team together with the secretariat needs to work on.

Regards,
Mirjam

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 15:05:56 +0000

> more active returning fellows to start with?

Sure, one of them would give us a fresh perspective.

> Edu-Team together with the secretariat needs to work on.

Yes, Ray is our contact and we can start from the existing newcomers page.

   Brian
>>>>> Stephanie McCammon from AMS has been helping in the background to
>>>>> update the edu team web pages and organise the on-site logistics
>>>>> for the tutorials. If there are no objections, I would like to add
>>>>> her to the edu-team list.
>>>>>
>>>>> Regards,
>>>>> Mirjam