Subject: [edu-team] Fwd: Re: IPFIX tutorial on Sunday at the coming IETF

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 09:36:00 +0200

Hi,

Please find attached the draft slides Brian Trammel and Benoit Claise 
are preparing for the IPFIX tutorial. If you have any comments or 
questions, please let them know.

Kind regards,
Mirjam

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [edu-team] IPFIX tutorial on Sunday at the coming IETF
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 14:36:20 +0200
From: Brian Trammell <[email-masked]>
To: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
CC: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>, Radia Perlman 
<[email-masked]>

hi, Mirjam,

These are not yet complete: we're still working on content for history, 
cross-area applications, and "learning more". These are missing from the 
present rev of the full deck. Content in the other sections is basically 
ready to go, though.

In addition, I'm still working on the interactive portions of the 
tutorial, which will use the ipfix python module and interactive iPython 
notebook displays (the current draft is visible at
http://nbviewer.ipython.org/urls/raw.github.com/britram/python-ipfix/master/notebooks/ipfix-tutorial.ipynb 
though that viewer doesn't properly render SVG - for each blank output 
here, there's a diagram of the resulting IPFIX message.)

Cheers,

Brian