Subject: [edu-team] OPS Area Overview at IETF 90

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 16:58:50 +0100

Hi Lee,

As discussed briefly this morning, it would be great if you could 
prepare an OPS area overview tutorial for IETF 90 similar to the recent 
RAI and APP area tutorials.

Do you have a few minutes to talk some more about it sometime this week?

Regards,
Mirjam

---

From: "Howard, Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 12:27:36 -0500

I'll go review those tutorials, and start thinking about how to similarly
structure.

Meeting times are getting scarce, but there's nothing I really need to do
in the 1500-1700 window on Thursday.

Lee

>Do you have a few minutes to talk some more about it sometime this week?

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.

---

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 18:37:39 +0100

Hi Lee,

> I'll go review those tutorials, and start thinking about how to similarly

The structure should probably follow this:

- Scope of the area
- Relation to other areas and external groups
- Current WGs
- Relation/overlap among WGs
- Hot topics / open issues

And if you want to team up with another person, please feel free to do so.

> in the 1500-1700 window on Thursday.

Unfortunately that doesn't work for me. Maybe another Edu Team member?
But we can also do it over email.

Cheers,
Mirjam

---

From: "Howard, Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 05:18:49 -0500

>- Hot topics / open issues

Will do.

>But we can also do it over email.

Thursday night, Friday breakfast also available.
Or other EDU teammates. Or, as you say, we can iterate by mail.

Lee

>> This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable
>>proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject
>>to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended
>>solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
>>If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby
>>notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken
>>in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is
>>strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this
>>E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently
>>delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.
>>
>