Subject: [edu-team] OPS Tutorial at IETF 90

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 14:14:15 +0100

Hi,

I spoke to Barry Leiba about the APP tutorial and he suggested not to 
have these area overviews in parallel with the Newcomers tutorial, 
because they could be very useful for newcomers as well.

On the other hand: if we schedule the are overview tutorial at 15:00, it 
clashes with the Newcomers Welcome reception at 16:00. But since the 
these area overview tutorials tend to be shorter than 2 hours, that 
could work. What do you think?

Mirjam

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 02:22:37 +1300

> could work. What do you think?

It will work. The Newcomers Meet'n'Greet is informal and lasts an hour,
so there's no real problem unless the tutorial exceeds 90 minutes.

     Brian
> 
> Mirjam
> 
> _______________________________________________
> edu-team mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team
>