Subject: [edu-team] Jitsi Meet Tutorial

From: Emil Ivov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 18:05:32 +0200

Hello all,

As you may be aware we have recently installed the WebRTC based Jitsi 
Meet as part of the Tools infrastructure [0]. We believe the service is 
now stable enough to be considered for formal and informal interim meetings.

We were thinking that it might be helpful to organise a tutorial (e.g. 
during the chairs lunch) presenting Jitsi Meet and its features.

Would that be of interest to you?

Emil

[0] https://jitsi.tools.ietf.org

-- 
https://jitsi.org

---

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 19:20:04 +0200

Dear Emil,

Thanks for your proposal. We discussed this at the Edu Team meeting
earlier this week and think this would be a good topic for the WG Chairs
lunch at IETF 91 in Honolulu. Would you be available then?

And can you please send us a short overview or outline of the
presentation. Or will you demo the tool?

Thanks,
Mirjam

---

From: Emil Ivov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 16:04:00 -0400

Hey Mirjam, all,

Very glad to hear there's interest and we will actually have a lot more 
relevant stuff to present there.

I won't actually be attending Honolulu but I will happily do the 
presentation remotely (which would probably be in line with the topic).

Bernard (CCed here) has accepted to also participate in the presentation 
locally and get it started there.

Thanks and looking forward to it!

Emil

-- 
https://jitsi.org