Subject: [edu-team] [Fwd: [91attendees] If IETF 91 is your first IETF meeting, there are some videos that may be of interest...]

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 06:31:30 +1300

EDU members,

Should we be looking at this material, and/or hiring Dan York for EDU?

   Brian

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [91attendees] If IETF 91 is your first IETF meeting, there are some videos that may be of interest...
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 12:53:03 +0000
From: Dan York <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

If IETF 91 next week is your first IETF meeting, you might be interested in watching "Top 10 Things To Know Before Your First
IETF Meeting" and some of the related videos:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC86T-6ZTP5hiAIq-YDb_lZO_f2EychGu

Dan

---

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 11:51:31 +0100

Hi Brian,

I looked at the "Top ten things to know Before attending an IETF
meeting" video some time ago and thought it was pretty good.

And yes, I think Dan might make a good addition to the Edu Team. If you
agree, I can ask him. In general it might be a good idea to have an ISOC
person on the list to avoid misunderstandings like we had in the past.

Cheers,
Mirjam

On 14/11/14 18:31, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> edu-team mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team
>

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 08:22:50 +1300

> agree, I can ask him.

Works for me.

Regards
   Brian

---

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 16:31:33 +0100

Hi,

>> And yes, I think Dan might make a good addition to the Edu Team. If you

I asked Dan York. He was a little sceptical, because he already has too
much on his plate. I'm still trying to convince him.

And I asked Margaret if she still wants to be on the Edu TEam, because
she dropped off the mailing list. Even though that was a mistake, she
said that she doesn't need to be on the Edu Team anymore, but that she
will be happy to teach a tutorial or a WG chairs lunch in the future.

Mirjam