Subject: [edu-team] Meeting during IETF 93

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 16:33:05 +0200

Hi all,

Our EduNext BoF has been scheduled for Monday afternoon 15:20 - 17:20
(in the Athens/Barcelona room). I hope you can all make it and I hope we
can all get as many people as possible to the BoF session.

Do we want to meet sometime later in the week to review the BoF and talk
about plans for the upcoming IETF Meetings? I suggest a breakfast
meeting again. I'll set up another doodle poll for that.

Regards,
Mirjam

---

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 16:38:43 +0200

Hi,

Here is the link to the doodle poll: http://doodle.com/p7zttypn4dv4ik5e

Kind regards,
Mirjam

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 10:54:31 -0400

I need to be in the IAB breakfast meeting, but I greatly appreciate the work that is going on here.

Sadly, I will not be able to be at the BOF.  I am chairing a WG that is meeting in the same slot.

Russ

On Jun 22, 2015, at 10:33 AM, Mirjam Kuehne wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> edu-team mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 17:00:27 +0200

Hi Russ,

That's a shame :-( but thanks for letting us know. Do you have any
feedback for us before the meeting? Or do you have time to meet sometime
on Sunday afternoon or Monday morning to chat?

Mirjam

---

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 16:40:07 +0200

Hi,

So far Tuesday morning looks the best time for a meeting (please mark
this in your calendar), but not everyone has filled in the doodle poll yet.

Mirjam