Subject: [edu-team] Prague Survey Results

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 08:54:39 +0900

All;

243 responded to the Survey.

There are Q&As for the Tutorials.

Also:

90% said they would like the IETF to meet at the Hilton Prague again

And it looks like in order of preference for overall best experience it was:
  Prague, Honolulu and Berlin
  Orlando was last

48% said it was likely or very likely they would attend Buenos Aires 
78% Berlin
51% Seoul

Worth a read:

  Q20.  In your view, what should or could we provide to improve the 
remote user experience and integration into the session for remote -and- 
local participants?

Here’s the link to review the Survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/results/SM-GJQP56JC/

Ray

---

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 13:08:46 +0100

Thanks for the pointer, Ray.

For the Edu Team I also found questions Q36 - 41 interesting, especially
Q38 (what other topics would you like to see):

- repeat of yang modules, I2RS, pervasive monitoring and privacy, IOT

- Specific Routing Protocols, Historical Overviews of IETF works

- Latency Reduction

- IETF Diversify

- Soft skills topics like How to become WG chair?

- Intellectual Property related. I think this must be a mandatory topic
for each IETF. It can be kept short, but it is essential for
participants to understand it. Especially since IETF is now starting
hackathons.

OK, these are only a hand full of responses, but still something we
should keep in mind when planning for the next IETF meetings.

Cheers,
Mirjam

On 31/10/15 00:54, Ray Pelletier wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> edu-team mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team
>