Subject: Re: [edu-team] IEEE 802 wireless tutorial at IETF 95?

From: Charlie Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016 18:56:55 -0700

Hello again folks,

I'd like to also present the attached slides describing a few of the 
802.1 projects that would be of interest to people attending the 
tutorial.  I reckon the total time devoted to these slides will be 
somewhere between 5 and ten minutes.

This is quite separate from the 802.15 materials and should be a 
separate download.

Regards,
Charlie P.

---

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 11:26:13 +0200

Hi Charlie,

All slides are now available on the Edu Team wiki:

https://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/edu/wiki/IETF95

They will also be here: http://www.ietf.org/edu/tutorials.html after the
meeting (together with the recording).

Good luck with the tutorial today!
Mirjam