Subject: [edu-team] Prague Newcomer's presentation - draft

From: Michael StJohns <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 20:57:55 -0400

Attached.

Alexa - please let me know if I need to change any of the meeting 
specific links.

Slight updates to deal with a few questions I got at the last session 
(e.g. can we attend any session?) and for Prague specific stuff 
(pickpockets!)

Karen - I haven't heard any proposal from you for the changes you wanted 
related to networking - I'm going to assume there will be none unless I 
hear this week.

Mirjam - Will there be a CZ (or other) version this time?  If so, when 
do you need the final version of this for translation?  If you're just 
updating a previous version, let me know and I can do a diff between the 
two English versions.

Mike

---

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 10:02:33 +0200

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the slides. We'll upload them to the wiki before the meeting
(Niels, please :-)).

And no, there won't be a CZ version of the newcomers tutorial. I asked
around and nobody thought it was necessary. However, I did see a mail
from our fiends in Japan. I will pass your slides on to them for
translation.

Kind regards,
Mirjam

On 27/06/17 02:57, Michael StJohns wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> edu-team mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team
>

---

From: Niels ten Oever <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 14:04:59 +0200

> Thanks for the slides. We'll upload them to the wiki before the meeting

Done!

https://trac.ietf.org/trac/edu/wiki/IETF99

---

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 20:46:40 +0000

Mike,

Thanks for the reminder… 

Slide 20: Not for this time, but maybe just a note to revisit for the next version… we will need to update the list of tutorials link based on the new website construction and an updated way of finding tutorials. That page is a bit out of date… 
https://ietf.org/edu/tutorials.html <https://ietf.org/edu/tutorials.html>
Also, slide 23: https://www.ietf.org/newcomers.html <https://www.ietf.org/newcomers.html>
well… actually… possibly all the website links will need to be verified now that I think about it. 

As for the Network topic… I have attached an updated version of the network slide. Please use it instead. We will need to update the link at the bottom for every meeting (or perhaps establish a long lived URL…) 

Thanks!
Karen

> On Jun 26, 2017, at 8:57 PM, Michael StJohns <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> <ietf-newcomers-prague99-2017-draft.pptx>