Subject: [edu-team] Tutorials for IETF 99 Prague

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2017 11:24:04 +0200

Hi all,

During the Edu and Mentoring Directorate meeting last week, we also
talked about the tutorials for IETF 99 and came up with the following:

First slot (12:30-13:30):
Newcomers (Mike St. Johns)
DNSPRIV (Sara Dickinson)

(I will double check with some friends from Prague if they would like to
see (and organise) a local language newcomers tutorial.)

Second slot (13:45-14:45):
IRTF (Allison Mankin)
IEEE 802.1 Time-Sensitive Networking (János Farkas)

Please let me know if there are any objections. I will follow-up with
all the speakers to confirm.

Cheers,
Mirjam

---

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 16:23:30 +0200

Hi all,

Just to let you know: I received confirmations from all speaker. So, the
tutorials below can be included in the agenda. I have not yet confirmed
if we will need a newcomers tutorial in Czech, but I hope that can be
added later if necessary.

Mirjam

On 04/06/17 11:24, Mirjam Kuehne wrote:
> IRTF Overview (Allison Mankin)

---

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 14:19:07 +0200

Hi all,

After we had confirmed the tutorials below, the Security ADs asked us if
it is possible to add a tutorial on TEEP (A Protocol for Dynamic Trusted
Execution Environment Enablement).

This has now been scheduled for the second slot in parallel with the
IRTF Overview and the IEEE tutorial.

I will get a description and a list of speakers.

Regards,
Mirjam