Subject: [edu-team] nice feedback to a guide

From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2019 14:07:25 -0700

This thank you note was just sent to Paul Hoffman (with me CCed), which
I thought it was well worth reading to show the value of what she got
out of the program:

--

Hi Paul,

This is to thank you, Wes and the mentoring program as I think your
valued advises really guided me through-out last week. I attended DNS
ops, KSK BoF, DoH, 6man, dots,  v6ops and even un followed sessions like
Technology Deep Dive BoF, Capport. Also it was a good experience
witnessing the plenary and  get to know how the internal matters work.
Also as per your guidance it was a nice thing to meet Fred Baker in
person and through him I got to meet Martin, Jordi and some other folks
as well. I surely think these connections will make me comfortable in
engaging with future IETF work.

Again, Thank You for being my IETF mentor and I look forward to meet you
again in another meeting somewhere.

-- 
Wes Hardaker
USC/ISI