Subject: [eman] IANA Customer Feedback

From: Jennifer Clark <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 13:31:18 +0000

Dear IANA Customer, <br /><p>ICANN strives to continuously improve its  
delivery of the IANA functions. Please take just 5 minutes to participate  
in the 2015 IANA Customer Survey. Your feedback is essential to help us  
improve our service to you.</p>
<p>This short survey is being managed by <a  
href="http://www.ebiquity.com/">Ebiquity</a>, an independent research firm.  
Ebiquity is committed to protecting the confidentiality of all respondents,  
in line with the Code of Conduct of <a  
href="http://www.esomar.org/">ESOMAR</a> and <a  
href="http://www.casro.org/">CASRO</a>. This means data is reported to  
ICANN in aggregate, so that all opinions are confidential and not  
attributed to any specific individual.</p>
<p>Please complete the survey hosted at  
https://www.ebiquityinsights.com/E0181/index.pl?surveynumber=63336 which  
will remain open until October 13, 2015. ICANN will summarize the results  
and publish the summary in December 2015.</p>
<p>We appreciate your time and helping us improve the delivery of the IANA  
functions.</p>
<p>If you have any questions, please contact me at  
[email-masked] or Marilia Hirano at  
[email-masked].</p>
<p>Yours sincerely,</p>
<p>Jennifer Clark<br>Account Director, Ebiquity</p>
<p><small>If you would not like to receive further emails about this  
research project please reply to this message and type REMOVE in the  
subject line.</small></p>