Subject: Re: [EME] First cut at eme requirements

From: Saikat Guha <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 12:13:14 -0500

On Tue, 2006-11-28 at 10:30 -0500, Paul Francis wrote:
> Attached is a rough draft of a requirements document for EME.  This is meant
> to be the union of the requirements that Handley and I presented at the BOF
> in Montreal.  The goal here is to be ambitious but realistic, and to try to
> limit ourselves to basic and important requirements.  This really is a rough
> draft, and is meant to motivate and focus discussion.

A quick update: Thanks to everyone for on- and off- list discussions on
the above draft. An updated version of the same that incorporates the
suggested changes has now been posted as an I-D:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-guha-emerg-requirements-00.txt

We will not be meeting at IETF 68 in Prague; comments and suggestions on
the document are most welcome on and off the mailing list. We plan to
post a design properties document that outlines the major aspects of the
design soon.

cheers,
-- 
Saikat
_______________________________________________
EME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/eme