Subject: [Emu] draft-urien-badra-eap-tls-identity-protection-01.txt

From: Pascal Urien <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 19:09:37 +0200

Hi everybody

A new version of the draft eap-tls-identity-protection is available
at

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/tls/draft-urien-badra-eap-tls-identity-protection-01.txt

Best Regards

Pascal

============================
Title:   draft-urien-badra-eap-tls-identity-protection-01.txt
Authors: P.Urien  & M.Badra
Expires: April 2007

Abstract:
This document defines a mechanism that ensures EAP-TLS identity
  protection. The main idea is to encrypt the client's certificate.

  Three procedures are proposed in order to determine the certificate
  encryption mechanism,

    - Implicit, the client's certificate is encrypted according to a
    pre-defined algorithm, deduced from the server's certificate.
     - Notified, the EAP-identity response message, delivered by the
    client includes information that precise the encryption algorithm to
    be used.
    - Negotiated, the client indicates a list of encryption algorithm,
    the server chooses one of them, and indicates its choice. 

_______________________________________________
Emu mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/emu